Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Chickens!!

Turns out you just chuck 'em in a sack to get 'em home!

From left to right: Kurt Browning, James Brown,
 and Bill and Maion (the chickens sponsor parents from Canada)





Yesterday we ran over to Rocio's relative's place to grab us some chickens. They gots about 60 of them liven in a coop together, and were kind enough to sell us 4. Cost us bout 10 bucks a bird, I reckon, and they just shoved all 4 in one sack!  Toss the ol' sack of birds in the back of the truck and we were on our way!!





The First Egg
When we got home we set them little devils loose in our coop that Naomi and I fixed up and watched them check out their new digs. Di'nt take two shakes of a stick for them to settle in and the next morning, Boom ....an egg. Just like that!! Then I ate it.... it was tasty.


   Yeeee Haaaww!!!
                                        isack



Takin a look around

No comments:

Post a Comment