| Parakeets at Rafas |
Happy Semana Santa! We've got lot's to update...
| I'm on a horse! |
We managed to get out for our first horse ride the other week. Tormenta and Caramela were great, and didn't seem to mind the weight on their backs. They each got a bucket of molasses as a reward for not bucking anyone off.
| New fence |
Isaac and I finished the bamboo fence around the garden. I had two jobs (sand the edges to make them look nice, and hold the bamboo up while Isaac wired it all together). Isaac pretty much did everything else. It was a beautiful, bright YELLOW bamboo fence for about 4 hours before the sun bleached it to dull beige, but it's still pretty!
| Check ma specs! |

We'll head to a fair in Monte Carlo tomorrow that should be fun. And Isaac and I are planning a little trip to Drake Bay and Corcovado National Park in a couple of weeks, which will be really neat. You have to boat down a river, and then south along the coast to get there! Let the adventures continue!
![]() |
| Isaac washing the dog |
We’re almost at our 2 month mark, time is flying!! Hope everyone is doing well, we miss you! And have a happy Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment